Friday, June 19, 2009

POOF!


.....Poof ! They're gone. And just who are "THEY"?






The Milne's: John, LaVonne and their son Sean. They left Germany headed for Luke AFB in Arizona. I did tell them......"see ya for some future Seattle Mariners spring training!"



















......Poof







The Long's: Jim and Connie. A fine farewell as they head out to the Pacific Northwest for a vacation and then look out Hawaii here they come..........

I tip my hat to the best sponosors EVER! Lots of good memories to go with these friends!







.... AND POOF!




Mr. Terry



WHAT! Yes duty called, Terry is off for a 60+/- day rotation in the whole scheme of "war on terror".....not exactly sure how much I can or should write about his current "mission" so I will just say, see you in September be safe!

Summertime here is busy, lots of folks coming and going, I heard the other day that there were 200 new families transitioning into this area......a record number both coming and going. Time to make new friends and remember the "old" before you know it will be our time to
poof!




love and miss you all

5 comments:

Becca said...

Remember my friend that new friends are silver but old are gold. Hard to see the ones you have come to love move along and forward with their lives and know it will be awhile until you meet again but wonderful to trip back in time in your mind any time you want to, to ALL the wonderfully heart touching moments you shared! God Speed to them and may
their journeys be sweet!
More than knowing & lovin' you!

Unknown said...

Nothing seems permanent except change; so true, so true. What a whirlwind, I hope you are enjoying a respite as we pray for Terry's safety on his newest adventure. Heres to new friends and new adventures of your own!

Unknown said...

WOW! I checked your blog and.....POOF, there was a new posting. Sorry, couldn't resist. I will keep Mister Terry, and you, in my thoughts all Summer. 2009 seems like the year for you two to be apart. I am reminded of the great quote by Isaac Asimov: "The only constant is change"

Unknown said...

P.S. Loved the graphics!! Perhaps a nomination for best graphic artistry at the nex Blogademy Awards. Or the ever popular Bogscars!!

Anonymous said...

Poof here I am sorry for the breif absense cant wait to catch you on line your still not smokin sis!!!
S.S